The surveillance shots we viewed (at Vista Sprinter Station) based on the caller's time, place etc. - were NOT Sean. We emailed the shots to the person who CALLED IN the sighting and he does not believe the screen shots (we sent 2 different persons) was the "Sean" that he saw..however, we did not see any other 'match'. The code enforcement officer did not recall speaking to someone meeting our Sean's description. Therefore, and while the search continues in Oceanside, CA - the sighting remains UNCONFIRMED.
We don't know how our "story" will end. We do know that we have to pursue every viable lead, because the ONE time that we DON'T follow a lead - is the 1 time that it WILL be SEAN.
PHOTOS remain the best way to confirm a sighting. ANY PHOTO at ANY ANGLE (send 415.713.5913). BEST WAYS TO SPOT SEAN:
1. BIG HAIR - WAVY & BIG when LONG. SEE PHOTO of Sean's dad and Sean as baby. Compare to photo with SHORT hair (PHOTO).
2. DIMPLES - Law enforcement commented how obvious these were even when Sean is NOT smiling.
3. BRACES - If they are still on - they are silver.
4. BI-LINGUAL IN FRENCH - If you speak to Sean in French, particularly if you are a native speaker, he will almost ALWAYS respond in French...
5. OTHER: slim build, right eye droops slightly, bump on right forehead from accident. He may NOT know his name.
6. ANYWHERE - CASES have proven - missing persons, particularly those with head injuries, can end up VERY FAR from home, even with no money.
Thank you ALL for your help, prayers and support.
Lynn, Claude & Danielle SIDI
see www.facebook.com/findseansidi or www.seansidi.com for more information on Sean SIDI, age 19 (time of missing) who vanished from San Francisco, CA on May 21, 2013, shortly after sustaining a traumatic brain injury. Sean may be lost amongst the homeless, without memory - VERY FAR from home. Please keep an eye out for him.